[wplug] toshiba 1955 s805

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Thu Jul 3 18:09:43 EDT 2003

What kind of problem are you having?  Copy and paste your XF86Config file,
and we can try to see what is wrong.  Feel free to *not* paste the comment
lines.  Have you checked the .xsession-errors in your home directory
(assuming that X starts but doesn't login or causes some other error).

-Henry

--On Thursday, July 03, 2003 6:08 PM -0400 John Harrold <jmh17+ at pitt.edu>
wrote:r

> does anyone have the above laptop or similar and would be willing to share
> their xf86config file with me :).
>
> i looked at www.linux-laptop.net, but i didn't see any of the newer
> models.
>
> if you don't have it don't worry i'll do the googling.
>
> --
>                                                | /"\
>  john harrold                                  | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
>       jmh at member.fsf.org                    |  X  against HTML mail
>            the most useful idiot               | / \
>  What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
>  whether the mad destruction is brought under the name of totalitarianism
> or  the holy name of liberty and democracy?
>  --Gandhi
> gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E

Henry Umansky
University of Pittsburgh
Computing Services and Systems Development
hmust2 [at] pitt [dot] edu
(412) 624 -4357