[wplug] Make error

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Thu Jul 3 11:20:25 EDT 2003

This one time, at band camp, Arnaud Loos said:
>      invokes YYERROR.  */
> #if defined (__GNUC_MINOR__) && 2093 <= (__GNUC__ * 1000 +
> __GNUC_MINOR__)
>   __attribute__ ((__unused__))
> #endif
>

>   goto yyerrlab2;      <--------- line 5040

This is an autogenerated file, was it generated on your machine earlier in
the build or did they supply a pregenerated file? skim the earlier lines
for calls to flex.
Or you could move this file to a safe place and try running the build
again to see if it regenerates it. My suspicion at this point is it was
created with an older flex than will work with your compiler?
I should point out that I only know enough about flex to be dangerous, I'm
not an expert yet.

-james