[wplug] Ensim

Scott Bourns scott at scottbourns.com
Wed Jul 2 09:56:58 EDT 2003

It's actually no additional charge to add the Ensim WEBpliance; I think I'll
try it out.

Thanks so much for all the response, folks. As always, you guys (and gals)
are just awesome.

Scott

P.S. If anyone hasn't tried Network Solutions' new Advanced DNS Manager, you
might want to - 24 bucks per domain, all the third-levels you want, EASY to
configure and they give you 4 name servers and probably as close as you can
get to (really) no down time. You don't have to have the domains registered
with them to use it, either, which I thought was pretty smart.

P.S.S. Why do my posts always indicated I'm "assaulting the keyboard"? When
people reply? ;-(