[wplug] Debian help

Ed Stewart stewart at mail.bedog1.net
Fri Jan 31 17:28:35 EST 2003

Thanks for the info. I am going to try a different card and see what
happens. What really bugs me is I am using the kingston card right now,
I am on the windoze part of this box as I send this email, I had redhat
8 on it and didn't care for it, so I went to Debian. The card worked
great with redhat 7.1, 7.3 and  8.0 and windozes but it is intermitent
with Debian, you can open mozilla and it will work for a while or it
will not work at first and all at once it is fine. It just bugs me that
I can not figure it out, Thanks,Ed