[wplug] Debian help

Ed Stewart stewart at mail.bedog1.net
Thu Jan 30 19:02:26 EST 2003

Hello list. I have just installed Debian 3.0 and I am having problems
with my network connection to the internet. It works just fine for a
while and then it seems to time out or something, the server that is
connected to the internet has a ip address 192.168.0.1 and the Debian
box is 198.168.0.2 with a netmask of 255.255.255.0 on both nics. My
redhat box is also on the network as 192.168.0.3 and it seems to be
fine. what broadcast address should the nic in the Debian box use? It
will work just fine for about one half hour and then all I get is can't
find server. The nic is a  kingston KNE100TX. also when I lose the
internet connection I can still ping the server. Thanks Ed aka(cRAZYwOLF)