[wplug] Mouse vanishes when switching video modes

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Thu Jan 30 12:37:11 EST 2003

Yeah, mouse configuration is funny in RH8.0. I have a Logitech FirstMouse+ which only works when I use it with a serial adapter; it won't work in the PS/2 port.

I haven't had apps lock up or close on me in Gnome (I'm not using KDE), so I can't help you there. Sorry about that ):

An update on the mouse cursor vanishing: it does reappear if APM kicks in; when I move the mouse to turn the monitor back on, the mouse cursor appears on the screen again. Bizarre.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org