[wplug] error msg for unknown device

jsbillings at mac.com jsbillings at mac.com
Thu Jan 23 16:28:33 EST 2003

I believe that the cdrecord --scanbus causes the OS to rescan it's SCSI
bus, which it doesn't do by default.  I think there are some other
utilities you can run that will do this, I've seen it for some other
utilities that pretend to be SCSI devices (like USB and Firewire
devices).

Jonathan S Billings <jsbillings at mac.com>