[wplug] restricted/monitored playground

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 20 15:11:13 EST 2003

Sometime in January Edward Walter assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| What is the license on this work?  I would assume from the way it's built
| (patches to the linux kernel etc) that it's GPL'ed, but I couldn't find
| any statement to that effect on the vserver site.
|
| -Ed

it looks like the gpl:
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/changes.hc?projet=vserver&version=0.3

john harrold               | "They that can give up essential
     jmh17+maps at pitt.edu   |  liberty to obtain a little
/"\                        |  temporary safety deserve neither
\ / ASCII ribbon campaign  |  liberty nor safety."
 X  against HTML mail      |
/ \                        |  Benjamin Franklin
gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E
wickets of mass distruction (wmd)
http://www.cricketworldcup.com/