[wplug] restricted/monitored playground

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Sat Jan 18 14:57:06 EST 2003

Sometime in January Henry Umansky assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| That does look pretty neat, now you can have a production server and a
| development server on the same machine.

my friend uses it to have a backup of his server. he likes this solution
because it's makes it hardware neutral. he can have a server go down, and
bring up the virtual private server on the network using completely
different hardware  (still intel based though) and have the exact same
settings (in the virtual server).

john harrold               | "They that can give up essential
     jmh17+maps at pitt.edu   |  liberty to obtain a little
/"\                        |  temporary safety deserve neither
\ / ASCII ribbon campaign  |  liberty nor safety."
 X  against HTML mail      |
/ \                        |  Benjamin Franklin
gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E
wickets of mass distruction (wmd)
http://www.cricketworldcup.com/