[wplug] Linux kernel

Henry Umansky humansky+ at pitt.edu
Sun Jan 12 13:34:33 EST 2003

I want to learn about the peculiars of the Linux Kernel, but I don't want
to read  a long bloated howto that tries to explain the most minor details.
Does anyone know any good online readings about the kernel and the kernel
source code for Computer Science graduates that already knows how OS
kernels should work, but would like to know more specifically the Linux
kernel??  After re-reading what I just wrote, I come off sounding like I
know everything, trust me I don't, but I just wanted to see if anyone on
this list read a good kernel-howto that explains the source code, not just
how to compile it and run it.  Just a thought.  Google only takes me to
documentation on how to compile and run the kernel.

-Henry