[wplug] (no subject)

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Sat Jan 11 10:15:53 EST 2003

Easy there cowboy.. no need to be aggressive.  It is certainly helpful
to point someone in the right direction, (and google is pretty much
always one right direction) but no need to insult.

Anywho, I've found this to be a good tools for learning as well as for
reference:

http://www.westciv.com/style_master/academy/css_tutorial/

This is a plain old cool site to see some excellent css in action:

http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/

Hope these help!

	-Zach