[wplug] Domain Registration

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Sat Jan 11 07:50:41 EST 2003

 I have several through http://www.bluegenesis.com and really like the price
and the management interface.  They used to be a lot cheaper (like $7 or $8)
but $15 is pretty average.  They send physical mail reminding aboot renewal
when your domain(s) near expiration.

Don
-----Original Message-----
From: J Aaron Farr
To: wplug
Sent: 1/10/03 11:07 PM
Subject: [wplug] Domain Registration

Hello.

Perhaps this is a bit off-topic, but I want to register a domain name
for my
new linux web server.  Anyone have any recommendations on who to
register
through?  I don't need hosting, just the name and DNS.  I could always
go
through register.com, but I thought someone one list might have a better
idea.

Thanks,
jaaron