[wplug] runlevel question

Doug Green green at np.awing.upmc.edu
Fri Jan 10 12:08:56 EST 2003

Ah Ha! :) This answers my question! I use the machine at work using a
graphical interface, but log out before I go home. Aside from my own
use, the machine is also used to share files with my lab group (who all
use macs). Upon logout/login, I know that the xserver restarts so my
concern was that the whole init for runlevel 5 would restart.Since
atalkd supposedly does not like to be restarted, I was wondering if I
should move it to runlevel 3. All is clear now... no changes needed in
my configuration :) Thanks!
Doug

Doug Green <green at np.awing.upmc.edu>