[wplug] Samba

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Thu Jan 9 13:24:17 EST 2003

I fixed the problem, the issue was, in the [global] config section, I
needed to set the server = share mode and in the one share section that
didn't need a password prompt, set "guest user = ftp", "guest ok = yes",
and "guest only = yes".  This did the trick!!!!

-Henry

--On Tuesday, January 07, 2003 9:51 AM -0500 Henry Umansky
<hmust2+ at pitt.edu> wrote:r