[wplug-announce] [wplug] Lug update

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Wed Jan 8 23:29:57 EST 2003

(Some of you might be getting this twice, I appoligize, but I'm not using the normal mailman interface.)

You may have noticed a slight unsettling feeling the past day or two. It's not gas, it's the lack of a wplug.org webserver. The apocalyse has not come and the lug did not dissolve. Without going into too many details, I'll just say, if anyone has influence within Worldcom, email me privately. Expect something, possibly temporary, in the next day or so.

We are still planning to have a normal meeting this normal Saturday at the normal place Newell-Simon 1507 on the normal CMU campus at the normal time of 10am-5pm. Be sure to act normal so no one gets hurt. This is a normal Installfest month so bring your normal machines and install normal linux on them, (or reinstall like Evan normally does).

-james

monkeybot shall rise again.