[wplug] Virtual servers

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 27 15:44:35 EST 2003

According to your email headers, it looks as if you are connecting through
Telerama DSL service.  Unfortunately, if you are on the 205.201.8 subnet,
you will not be able to view the webpage for another few months, until they
can find a more permenant home for the webserver instead of James' DSL
connection.

-Henry

--On Thursday, February 27, 2003 2:35 PM -0500 Bill
<bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com> wrote:r