[wplug] Red Hat Academy

Jim LaSalle jjlasalle at attbi.com
Tue Feb 25 07:18:06 EST 2003

FYI:    "How to Install, Configure, Administer and Troubleshoot Linux"
sponsored by CompuMaster will be in Pittsburgh May 13-14. I think it
costs $1,000.  Anyone ever attend one of the CompuMaster classes?
 $1,000 seems pricey for what appears to be a novice level course.

http://www.compumaster.net/SemDetail.html?ST=CMLINUX2&dCat=Opera