[wplug] [OT] Javascript help with submit function

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 19 13:21:46 EST 2003

Try making a button called <button onClick="Javascript:newAction()"> within
your form tag.  You don't have to pass the form's name through the
function, Javascript will know the function's name either through the name
attribute in the form tag, or through the javascript array of
document.form[x] where x is the number of forms on your webpage, starting
at 0.  Then when you submit try doing document.form[x].submit() or
document.frmName.submit().

--On Wednesday, February 19, 2003 12:58 PM -0500 Russ Schneider
<russpgh at stargate.net> wrote:r