[wplug] sound card whoas

Hoss hoss at telerama.com
Mon Feb 17 23:36:05 EST 2003

Ok, here's what I got for both those:
--------------
lsmod:
soundcore               3236   0  (autoclean)
pcmcia_core            40896   0
ide-scsi                7456   0
de4x5                  39104   1
ls -l /dev/mixer:
crw-------    1 hoss     audio     14,   0 Jul 18  1994 /dev/mixer

I would guess it's a permission thing maybe? hmmm

any advice appreciated.

hoss