[wplug] sound card whoas

Hoss hoss at telerama.com
Tue Feb 18 00:16:26 EST 2003

Awesome, it's working now. Brian and Alexandros, you guys are awesome!
Thanks a million. All I did was change the permissions of /dev/mixer and
add those 2 modules, restarted X, and all was lovely.

Now, now that my main problem is cured, would there be a similar
explanation as to why my scanner / printer dont work?  Is there some
serial modules I should be looking for?

Thanks again

hoss