FW: [wplug] newbielLooking for a little advice....

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Feb 17 21:02:49 EST 2003

As I said before, you can use Ximian Connector and Ximian Evolution to replace
Outlook.  Connector costs $69 however.  Depending on how well Outlook works
under wine that may or may not be an option.

As Billings pointed out you can run the entirety of MS Office under Linux
using the CodeWeavers CrossOver Office product for abotu $55.
http://codeweavers.com/products/office/

	-Zach