[wplug] newbielLooking for a little advice....

jsbillings at mac.com jsbillings at mac.com
Mon Feb 17 12:00:37 EST 2003

I've run Outlook and Outlook express under Crossover Office.
http://www.codeweavers.com/products/office/

It's based on wine, it only has a nice pre-packaged setup for you, helps
you install apps, etc.  I've been testing it for use here, possibly to
remove the need for vmware and/or dual boot systems.   It "works", but
most MS apps really like giving you a hard time, like trying to grab the
full screen, and leaving modal dialogs on the screen, which is not good
X behavior.

--
Jonathan S Billings <jsbillings at mac.com>