[wplug] newbielLooking for a little advice....

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Wed Feb 12 14:04:45 EST 2003

> it's not really a replacement for vmware since you still have to have two
> computers.

Thats exactly the problem I was alluding to...I thought the original
poster wanted to run VMWare on his box so he could access the Exchange
server with Outlook.  So I dont understand how rdesktop could offer a
solution in that regard...

I was hoping the answer to my question was that rdesktop offered more
features than listed if you knew how to set it up to do other
things....guess not...

:)