[wplug] Red Hat Academy

Sheets, James D. jsheets at ccac.edu
Thu Feb 13 13:22:48 EST 2003

Hello everyone,

I am investigating the possibility of establishing a Red Hat Academy in the Pittsburgh area and need your help.

One of the things I need to know is; how much interest there is for Red Hat training,  The academy would be offering both certifications, RHCT and RHCE, obtaining the certifications would be optional.

Please reply if you have interest in additional RH training, Instructing RH classes, or know of a need for RH classes for an individual or business.
Thank you,
Jim

James D. Sheets
jsheets at ccac.edu
412.237.2526
Director of IT/CCAC
Institute of Corporate and Professional Development