[wplug] Unix Vulnerabilities

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 12 10:05:43 EST 2003

Unfortunately the first part of it is a sales gimmick, but after the
initial capitalist part, there is some useful information.  Download the
PDF slide presentation if you sign up and I'm sure you will get the same
things that they will talk about in the webcast.

--On Wednesday, February 12, 2003 9:38 AM -0500 Bob Shaw
<bobshaw at nccrs.com> wrote:r