[wplug] Why I choose Linux

Coutch, Robert Robert.Coutch at tvratings.com
Tue Feb 11 16:58:47 EST 2003

I found it by first stopping at THE site for good games www.idsoftware.com.
They have the demo versions and a link to www.castlewolfenstein.com which is
one of Activision's virtual domains.

I'm running the demo versions for now (they're free [ do you see a trend
here ]) but I plan to buy the whole package soon.
I believe its like Quake - You download and install the Linux executable and
then copy the game's other files from the CD-ROM
(except for the Windows executable and .dll files)

Check this site out for help installing the game on a Linux system:
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/linux/wolf

I like Wolf's online game play more the Quake 3 Arena's.

I'll see you on the beaches - I'm known as "Kernel 2.4.10-4G" or "Kernel
2.4.18" and sometimes as my Quake name "YeeHaa4LINUX".