[wplug] Why I choose Linux

Russ Schneider russpgh at stargate.net
Tue Feb 11 14:39:02 EST 2003

Coutch, Robert wrote:

> I plan to someday return the generosity of those responsible for all this
> free software by making a small contribution of a program of my own.

I can offer little in terms of programming software, as I'm a web
designer, not a software designer.  However, we can all give back by
helping those more newbie than us in getting their systems up and running.

Don't just ask question in newsgroups.  Go through and try to answer the
ones you can.  Give back.  Make the community strong.

</preach>