[wplug] Re: MISM mentor program

Russ Schneider russpgh at stargate.net
Mon Feb 10 12:59:41 EST 2003

Alexandros Papadopoulos wrote:

 > Anyway I'm using a different version of OpenOffice.org and the
 > program's success in second-guessing M$ is definitively not the
 > point here. What will happen when Palladium is rolled out? Will
 > Open Source people try to reverse engineer that, and risk ending up
 > in the slammer? Let's not treat the symptoms, but the decease
 > itself.

I agree with you, I was just curious to see if I could open it, since
I've never been not able to open a .doc.

I'll have to Google Palladium and see what this is, but remember where
you live.  In the US, the people with the most money win.  Microsoft
(and others) can do any number of things to screw the rest of us.
That's life. :)

Oh well, back to PHP coding...   (Another example.  I hand code instead
of using Dreamweaver MX.  So it takes me longer to roll out a new site
for my boss.  However, I spend lots of time at this job de-bugging sites
made with Dreamweaver.)