[wplug] note about lug website

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sat Feb 8 16:23:31 EST 2003

Two people have run into this, so I should probably let people know.

We have a new home for the lug webserver staked out, we are just waiting
to get an IP address and server room space, etc.

The machine will be moved to CMU's School of Computer Science's server
room so props to them.

However, until then, if you are using Telerama's DSL and you are on their
205.201.8.0/255.255.255.0 subnet, you won't be able to reach the machine
because of the way DSL and routing work. The machine is currently on my
DSL within that subnet. If this were going to be a long term problem, I
would try and work out a better solution, but I felt that time would be
better spent elsewhere as we hope to move between now and March.

-james