[wplug] Libranet 2.8

Ivan Jager ivanj at terere.res.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 6 20:07:53 EST 2003

Can you use up2date without paying anything? Did they make the tools
available so that you can set up your own pup2date repostory with your
own packages? Can you set up your own mirror of their packages? Last I
knew the answer was no to all of these questions. Supposing the answers
are yes now, is there any reason I would want to switch back?