[wplug] suse+graphic arts tools

Steve Kudlak chromexa at ovis.net
Wed Feb 5 20:06:31 EST 2003

Thanks for the pointers. I don't think uh like
I have the resources to start building render
farms. But looking at things that do useful
tasks is almost always worthwhile. I think
this is the sort of thing that will convince
folks that Linux is a real operating system
and not just a toy for techies.

Thanks for pushing me into the general direction
of looking into new things. Note well here, often
when I see tools like this they sort of push one
in the direction of Red Hat.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve