[wplug] suse

Steve Kudlak chromexa at ovis.net
Wed Feb 5 18:33:26 EST 2003

Gee, Toto I think we are in Chronosynclastic
Indifindibulum that place where everyone is
vaguely right.

In my case I am just hoping to get something
going that looks like a desktop setup with some
nifty art and graphics tools (GIMP, Film-GIMP
and POV Raytracer) that I can use and have
fun AND convince art types that Linux is the
way to go. Heaven forbid not Windows forever
and affordable unlike MACs which sort of have
but don't really have a Unix Base. Sort of like
Open Source in a closed box with nice but
expensive tools that most normals can't buy.

If suse can do this great. If Red Har can do this
great too. Hmmm I think I heard here once
that someone bought a COREL DRAW when
COREL was still doing Linux stuff. How did
they like it? Do they use it a lot?

Have Fun,
Sends