[wplug] suse

Russ Schneider russpgh at stargate.net
Wed Feb 5 11:11:43 EST 2003

Vanco, Donald wrote:

 > If you _need_ support that's fine, but choosing a distro based on
 > price is not good reasoning.  It's Linux - it's Free.

Well, from what I understand, the fact that Mandrake, RH, SuSE, etc.
release free downloads of their distros is not required under GPL or any
other agreement.  Each company is within it's rights not to release free
ISO's.

The fact that that do, makes people like me VERY happy and appreciative.
  Some people are appreciative enough to buy the software as to support
the company.