release numbers (was: [wplug] CMU installfest this Friday 7th Feb)

Steve Kudlak chromexa at ovis.net
Tue Feb 4 23:47:48 EST 2003

Are all x.0 releases buggy? Well no, the
question is whether they are frequently
buggy. For animation software it is often
true. I haven't used many Linux distros
so I don't know if it holds for them.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

P.S. COREL stuff was never like that ...
Boy do I wish COREL were still on the
LINUX bandwagon...