[wplug] CMU installfest this Friday 7th Feb

Benjamin G. Beige gunnar at zbzoom.net
Tue Feb 4 01:19:54 EST 2003

apt is Debian's  quick installer (command line) it's quite nice, you can retrive scource and build to your system, precompiled packaged, all
dependancy's ect.

2/3/2003 10:12:17 PM, Russ Schneider <russpgh at stargate.net> wrote:

>John Harrold wrote:
>
>>Sometime in February Benjamin G. Beige assaulted the keyboard and produced:
>>
>>| Like Apt-get? why not get the RPM version I found it googling....
>>|

>>i'll second this. i'm using apt4rpm to keep all of the computers i admin
>>updated. i've set up a local apt repository, and it works really well.
>>

>What's apt?
>
>--

* Benjamin G. Beige                       *
* Webmaster for Adventures Unlimited      *
* Web Page:  http://au.betterbox.net      *
* Email:     gunnar at zbzoom.net            *