[wplug] suse

MARSHA ISAACS hansyd1 at msn.com
Sun Feb 2 21:19:21 EST 2003

Hello Mark,

Thank you for the response.  Although I have used and liked the Mandrake
8.2, I wanted to upgrade to the fullest linux I coud get at the best price.
Read good comments about Suse on C/NET, TECHTV, etc.  Priced it compared to
RH and MND.  I hoped it was as good as some of the reviews.  Thought I'd ask
more advanced than I about their experiences. I got the 7 disk Suse Pro for
$70 as compared to $160 for the others.  I'll let you know my experience
withit. Thank you for you for your comments.helpful.

Best Regards,
Paul