[wplug] linux on a laptop

Keir Josephson kjoseph at stargate.net
Sat Feb 1 18:13:57 EST 2003

I've also had problems with getting laptops to boot off some of the newer
red hat cd's. If you have a floppy drive, you can load the red hat cd
with Windows and use the DOS utilities to create a boot disk. Boot from
the floppy and it will find the cdrom so it can correctly run the 8.0
installer.

-Keir