[wplug] linux on a laptop

Roc&Jes pebble at pennswoods.net
Sat Feb 1 16:42:51 EST 2003

Hello :)  Ok we are trying to install Red Hat 8.0 and the cd rom is not
external its built in.  What we would like to do is install the entire Red
Hat like on the desktop.  My husband changed the boot to boot off the cd
rom.  It boots up and read everything and then you get the Linux menu and
then press enter, then it goes to regular screen and asks for the language
and country and then stops, looking for the cd.  He said that the cd stops
working before that like its looking for the PC card.

Thanks for the input! :)

Jessica C.