[wplug] Redhat moves - help please

Wise, Jeremey jeremey.wise at agilysys.com
Wed Dec 31 08:12:43 EST 2003

Watch updating the kernel. I would do it but watch out for the updater
getting the lilo.conf or grub.conf files wrong. I got burned twice in
updating my RH 7.2 and RH 7.3 firewalls. Just make sure the file it
references under the new entries exist and have the correct path. Make sure
to rerun lilo if that is the boot loader you are using.

Jeremey Wise (440)-519-6006
Systems Consultant(CNE,MCSE,CSE)
Agilysys, Inc.
Jeremey.Wise at Agilysys.com

IBM ED PACK -Part # SB033 $4,500 ... SP Discount 11%
IBM ED CARD - Part # SB218 $8,995 ... SP Discount 8.5%