[wplug] Meeting Time and Place

Tony Azevedo tazevedo at ma.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 12:37:24 EST 2003

Hello All,

Well I'm going to place my vote for the meeting time and place.  As some of you know I just barely made the first meeting.  Everyone was already leaving by the time I got there.

I did specifically ask if either the time could be moved up or the day changed because I have to work every Saturday.

Everyone that was still there said they had no problem with a 4PM start time.  We just had to settle on the place of the meeting.

Well now it's been suggested the starting time be 2:30PM on a Saturday.  When I questioned this I was told what is best for the majority is what should be done.

Fine with me.  I just won't be able to participate.  I see no point in trying to go to meetings when the meeting is basically over by the time I get there.

Thanks for your time
Tony

---