[wplug] Finding I/O for NIC card?

ehsiung at bellatlantic.net ehsiung at bellatlantic.net
Fri Dec 26 20:27:25 EST 2003

I've installed 5 or 6 different brands of NE2000 cards and they all have a dos-based
setup disk that allows you to either 1) manually specify the IRQ and I/O address or
2) enable the PNP mode. PNP mode works fine under RedHat, don't know about
Debian.

This looks like what you need: http://www.network-drivers.com/drivers/44/44598.htm

Eric