[wplug] Finding I/O for NIC card?

Russ Schneider russ at sugapablo.com
Fri Dec 26 12:20:56 EST 2003

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Vanco, Don wrote:

> I deleted other posts without reading... was isapnp (or pnpdump) mentioned?
> It's been so long since I messed with ISA I can't recall - but it's some
> permutation of pnp and isa and dump.  Some of these tools have been
> deprecated on Fedora if that's what you happen to be running....

Someone mentioned it on the Debian list, but I can't make heads or tails
of it.

Seems i need a DOS program to set it (common consensus) but I don't have
DOS on the machine in question.

Need to find a cheap 3com ISA card.  Never had problems with 3coms.

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]