[wplug] Is there an Erie LUG?

sendai sendai at systemsecuritysolutions.com
Fri Dec 19 22:20:27 EST 2003

No, there is definitely no LUG currently in existence in Erie. The
Computer Users of Erie have a group that meets informally to discuss
Linux, but it is far from a normal LUG situation. The members of that
group as well as other CUE members have expressed a lot of interest in
joining a LUG if one gets going.

Nick