[wplug] Anyone in Erie or Nearby

Tony Azevedo tazevedo at ma.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 05:21:19 EST 2003

Dave,

I agree with your thoughts.  I also would like to see a group started in Erie or at the least someplace closer than 125 miles.

I read the previous posts that you sent me.  There was one person that actually posted his evening phone number in his message and I will try calling him this evening.

I also feel that maybe an official group is not really needed at least at this point.  I would just like to get together with some link minded Linux folks.

As I said in my previous post I am very new to Linux.  I just installed it the other day and am not trying to figure out how to use it.

So I would ask again if there is anyone in the Erie area that would like to get together informally to talk about linux let me know.  If there are only three people so be it.

Again Thank you