[wplug] RE: internet access

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Sat Dec 13 21:25:00 EST 2003

It looks like you either aren't running X, or you are running root with
no $DISPLAY variable.

I believe if you run: "/usr/sbin/redhat-config-network-tui" as root,
instead of the plain redhat-config-network, it will force it into a
text-only install, so you won't need X.  This is a command I know about
on redhat 9, so I hope it's there on redhat 8.