[wplug] Last call for nametags

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Dec 12 14:24:14 EST 2003

hi,

Name tags are for anyone to attends WPLUG events who wishes to have
a permanent name tag. At the end of the day you can take it with you
or I can hold on it for you so that you will have it for future WPLUG
meetings.

This isn't just for volunteers or board members. The idea is to get
people talking which is a whole lot easier when you know a person's name.

You can have whatever you want on your name tag, nickname, company
name, email address, urls, WPLUG member since 1999, "ask me about ...",
etc. Just so the content is 4 lines or less of text.

No one is forcing anyone to have a name tag since that only defeats
the purpose which is creating community spirit.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn