[wplug] Consulting

Russ Schneider russ at sugapablo.com
Thu Dec 11 14:49:22 EST 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, James O'Kane wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Bill Moran wrote:
>
> > I'd like to see more successful FreeNIX consultants in this area.
>
> Are you turning away business yet because you're too busy?

The way I look at it is that the more successful Linux/Unix/FreeBSD
consultants there are in the area, means the more businesses in the area
will be using *nix systems, and the more need they'll have for people to
administrate and develop for these systems.

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]