[wplug] Consulting

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Dec 11 14:46:58 EST 2003

James O'Kane wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Bill Moran wrote:
>
>>I'd like to see more successful FreeNIX consultants in this area.
>
> Are you turning away business yet because you're too busy?

No, but I have lost business because a customer asked, "Who's going
to take care of this if you're killed in a car accident?" and I
didn't have a good enough answer for them.

Besides, for me, it's not just about making money, it's about
open source and The Unix Way conquering the world.  If I just
wanted to make money, I'd be in the entertainment industry (That's
where the real money is).

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies