[wplug] Redhat 9 Slow starting - sendmail / sm-client

Eric Peterson epeterson at talerman.com
Wed Dec 10 00:46:07 EST 2003

Sweet!  I changed it up like this:
$ cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1     localhost  localhost.localdomain  butanone
192.168.1.100 acetone
$

it booted up with no delay.  could you point me to an authoritative guide to
dns that resides online?  or would i be better off picking up a copy of the
o'reilly dns/bind tome?

thanks!

-Eric