[wplug] Digital Cameras

Kuzman Ganchev kuzman at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Wed Dec 3 14:10:33 EST 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 12:49:34PM -0500, Michael M Delaney wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions for a digital camera that will work with
> Linux, espcially one also capable of taking a few minutes (1-6) of video?

I have a Sony Cybershot P32. It works well overall (although it's far
from perfect e.g. in low light). As far as I've been able to tell it can
take videos as big as the memory stick can fit. It doesn't connect to
Linux directly (although gphoto is supposed to have a driver for it
woon), but I have an Omniflash Uno card reader that does, so that's not
a problem -- format of memorystick is MSDOS.

Kuzman